On Friday, I submitted my working drafts of Chapters 5 and 6.
Writing for 30 consecutive days was a fairly long challenge, and the last five days were very intense. I crossed out the date on the calendar before going to bed every night, which filled the whole of August. What a sight!
Between January and July, my schedule had often been taken up with teaching, and I couldn’t find a large block of time to write quietly during the first half of this year, so I felt fortunate to have no distractions for 30 days. I didn’t achieve the goals:
- complete Chapters 4 and 5
- write bullet points for Chapter 6
The former still needs more time to write and polish, but I completed the latter. I had to reach a point where the drafts were ready to submit to my supervisors by the deadline. I had countless cups of tea throughout the day… I’m satisfied with what I’ve got so far and will continue to work on it in September.
My achievements in weeks 138 and 139
- submitted my working draft of Chapter 5 and bullet points of Chapter 6 to my supervisors
Goals for week 140
- have a meaningful discussion about my drats with my supervisors
- enjoy lunch with my friend